Website Mill Steel Company
Framing Inside Account Manager – Grand Rapids, MI
The Inside Account Manager is responsible for a specific book of business within a geographic region. These responsibilities include all customer job quotes, entry of sales orders, daily communication with customers regarding order status, gathering market and pricing intel, building strong customer relationships, and working effectively with fulfillment and production teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Timely Job Quote entry
• Timely Sales Order entry
• Comprehensive understanding of job-specific submittal packages
• Evaluating manufacturing lead times and effectively communicating order status to customers
• Negotiation of both job quote and sales order pricing
• Gathering market and pricing intel through proactive weekly calls
• Building strong customer relationships
• Assisting the logistics team in building complete and efficient customer loads
• Communicating regularly with our Inventory and Scheduling Coordinator regarding current and upcoming awarded work
• Logging customer issues and complaints
• Maintain a strong professional working relationship with our outside selling team
• Complete weekly summary reporting to send to Inside Sales Manager and Senior Fulfillment Director
This individual must have strong communication, negotiation, and time management skills. They must be relationship-focused, excel at multitasking, and work well in a team setting.
The Inside Account Manager reports to the Inside Sales Manager and coordinates activities with the entire inside account manager team as well as the fulfillment and production teams.