Website Mill Steel Company
What We Offer…
- Team oriented environment
- Hands on business experience
- Awarded “National Best & Brightest Companies To Work For” 10 consecutive years running (2010 – 2020)
- Awarded “National Best & Brightest Elite Winner”:
- 2010 – Elite Winner in Recognition & Retention
- 2016 – Elite Winner in Community Initiatives
- 2017 – Elite Winner in Recruitment, Selection & New Employee Orientation
- 2020 – Elite Winner in Communication & Shared Vision
Mill Steel Company is seeking an Supply Chain/Fulfillment Intern for corporate headquarters in Grand Rapids, MI. As the intern, you will work with all departments including purchasing, logistics, inside sales, quality, and outside processing to ensure supplier and customer requirements are being met.
You must be a current student pursuing a Business Degree or Supply Chain Management, with a sophomore or junior standing. This is a paid internship and we can work with your school schedule
- Customer Service & Sales support
- Logistics support
- Purchasing support
- Inside Sales support
- Data entry
- Communication across departments
- Inventory support
- Reporting/Analyzing Data
Must be a current college student with a sophomore or junior standing and available to work 15-20 hours per week, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8AM-5PM.
General Business, Management, or Supply Chain Management majors are preferred but not required. Must have strong communications skills. Must be able to think critically and work independently. The ideal candidate would be multi task oriented, self-motivated, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
Mill Steel Company is a family owned, Flat-Rolled Steel Service Center founded in 1959. The company’s success has been driven by its long-term status as a preferred supplier of high-quality steel to automakers and their suppliers across North America as well as customers in the appliance, agricultural equipment, homebuilding and office furniture industries. Mill Steel has production facilities in Grand Rapids and Melvindale, Michigan, Birmingham, Alabama, Jeffersonville, Indiana, and the newest location, Houston, Texas. Our main corporate headquarters is in Grand Rapids, Michigan.